Walmart Sr. TRIRIGA Developer in AUSTIN, Texas
877842BRReq ID:877842BRCompany Summary:Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.Job Title:Sr. TRIRIGA DeveloperEmployment Type:Full TimeCity:AUSTINState:TXPosition Description:Walmart Technology is looking for exceptional software engineers to join our team focused on rebuilding our Real Estate systems. As a member of our Real Estate team you will have the opportunity to implementing Walmart’s enterprise real estate system, TRIRIGA, across the US and all international markets. An agile mindset and a commitment to continuous integration and delivery are foundational behaviors for the members of this team. Also important is an obsession with delivering value today while driving innovation for the future. We are looking for people with the right blend of technology skills, business knowledge and a passion for revolutionizing Global Business Services.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Designing, developing, testing, and implementing robust, scalable services and event processing.
• Proven ability to work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements
• Operating as part of a small agile unit.
• Provide complex technical designs to address business challenges
• Applying creative thinking and problem solving to identify and solve for key business opportunities.
• Supporting & mentoring team mates.
• Create and promote Object Migration Packages consistent with Best Practices
• Certified TRIRIGA application developer
• Demonstrated expertise with TRIRIGA 9i and 10i Application (Real Estate, Lease, Space Management/CAD, Operations and Maintenance and Transaction Management)
• Experienced developer with strong analytical skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Direct experience in design, development and implementation of data integrations to/from the TRIRIGA application.
• Experience using SOAP based xml web services, Java and Oracle databases
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:• At least 4 years of experience in TRIRIGA platform and application
• At least 2 years of experience providing technical oversight of project team members and resources
• At least 3 years of experience in Software Development (i.e. Java, TRIRIGA implementation, other enterprise applications)
• At least 3 years of experience working on implementations, gathering and evaluating business requirements, creating technical designs and documentation, and performing development / testing activities
• At least 2 years of experience with Mobile Application development for TRIRIGA
• Proven ability to work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirementsCategory:Information Technology Hourly/Salary:SalaryShift:0Requisition Template:Home Office