Anthem Systems Analyst Advisor in Dallas, Texas
/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Systems Analyst Advisoris responsible for defining and managing the scope of Business Systems projects.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Defines functional, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system.
* Creates and performs feature testing and determines environmental needs.
* Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
* Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction.
* In depth knowledge of tools utilized.
* Defines detail design components with high level architecture blueprints. * Coordinates integration activities to ensure successful implementation. Ensures effective monitoring of systems. * Defines development strategy, standards and support tools. * Proactively works with stakeholders to identify future system opportunities and enhancements.
- Requires BA/BS in information systems or related field;
- 6 or more years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. /Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran//.__/
Job Information Technology
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Systems Analyst Advisor
Requisition ID: 133904