First Command Financial Services (Corporate) Digital Solutions Experience Lead in Fort Worth, Texas
The Digital Solutions Experience Lead is responsible for defining digital solutions and capabilities to create the next generation of client and advisor engagement for a particular line of business. The goal being to better enable more timely and accurate personalized communications and transactional capabilities to prospects, clients and advisors.
The desired candidate will accomplish this by collaborating with other business and technology owners to build coalition around a solutions and capability innovation roadmap, ultimately to develop a unified customer experience, drive business objectives forward and keep First Command on the forefront of the rapidly changing technology landscape.
The successful candidate is outcome-focused and has a leadership style that fosters teamwork. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
Engage closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define a roadmap for a particular line of business that meets business, field advisor and end client needs, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints;
- Define new feature and function and attendant business cases working collaboratively with business and information technology teams across First Command to ensure a unified and integrated digital experience;
- Integrate data analytics, experience metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of digital initiatives;
- Understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs;
- Manage cross-impacted initiatives and stakeholder communications to ensure alignment and successful delivery;
- Work within corporate governance and systems development life cycles;
- Take a lead role in designing and executing soft launches, collaborating with design, information technology, operations, and marketing teams to drive new initiatives;
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a diverse audiences via compelling presentations.
- BA required; MBA or MS or equivalent preferred.
- 7-10 years of digital solutions and capabilities (digital product management) or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement;
- Extensive experience in project, program and portfolio management;
- Extensive knowledge in digital and omni-channel customer (client and sales) engagement capabilities and solutions;
- “Agile” systems development experience a plus;
- Financial services industry experience or other highly regulated industry experience a plus;
- Successfully supported strategic digital and/or omni-channel sales and marketing capabilities implementation in another company.
Knowledge, Skills, Behavioral and Technical Competencies
- Comprehensive knowledge and capabilities associated with all aspects of sales, marketing and data functions;
- Very strong experience in enabling digital capabilities and solutions improve the client experience as well as grow the business;
- Exposure to gamification techniques a plus;
- Skilled in UX/UI disciplines a plus;
- Solid analytical and organization skills;
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments and lead by influence in a matrix organization;
- A strong and empathetic listener, able to engage with others verbally in a range of styles and contexts;
- A strategic and critical thinker with enough attention to detail who regularly seeks innovative solutions to complex business/technical issues;
- Is data driven and comfortable using data to drive decisions and rally support;
- Willingness to travel to the Field to better understand their needs
Tracking Code: EX10
Job Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Company Location Description: Headquarters
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular