University of North Texas Health Science Center Senior Systems Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
The Department of Product Development and Engineering forms part of Information Technology Services dedicated to providing services for the campus central computing facility, networks, servers, security cameras, data storage, backup, and network security. They maintain and deploy state of the art technologies with the highest level of services that enhance the institution's ability to continue its pursuit of excellence for students, faculty, and staff.
The Product Development and Engineering Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Senior Systems Analyst to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Architect, design and support Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Architect, design and support continuous integration and delivery (CICD) pipeline.
- Design, implement and maintain production, testing and development web hosting environments (both cloud and locally-hosted).
- Install, configure, and administer Linux/Windows Servers.
- Install configure and maintain UNTHSC & UNT Health 3rd party packaged applications. Provide LDAP, SAML integration and support.
- Install and configure open source applications including HAProxy and ELK stack.
- Manage and maintain systems utilizing orchestration, automation, and configuration management technologies including Ansible & SCCM.
- Collaborate with Helpdesk & Client Services teams to provide tier-3 support for institutional applications and services.
- Provide administration support for Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Provide infrastructure support (server & storage) to maintain local datacenter.
- Provide advanced infrastructure configuration support including configuration of VMWare platform, server hardware and storage infrastructure.
- Manage all facets of the UNTHSC backup and recovery process including server hardware, software tools and policy management.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree and four (4) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants must submit a resume with their online application.
Requisition Number: 5268
Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst Senior Systems Analyst
Quick Link: www.unthscjobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=60026
Pay Rate: Salary Commensurate with Experience
Pay Basis: Monthly
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Application Types Accepted: Main Form
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?: No
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?: No
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?: No
Security Sensitive?: Yes
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?: No
Require a certification?: No
Official Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Job Open Date: 07-26-2017
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled
Job Category: Professions
Department: Infrastructure & Security - 370013