Exterran Senior Management Information Technology in Houston, Texas
Senior Management Information Technology
Job Type:Full Time
Location:TX - Houston 77041 Ofc
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Exterran is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression and a premier provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage.
Exterran Holdings (NYSE: EXH) is a $2.7 billion publicly traded company with about 10,000 dedicated professionals working in more than 30 countries. We cover every major oil & gas region of the world and serve the full spectrum of energy clients, from the super majors and National Oil Companies (NOCs) to the independent E&P and distribution companies. They count on us for fast, expert products and services. And we work hard to deliver.
Position Reports to: CIO & VP Business Technology
Responsible for the development and support of Exterran’s ERP applications, this position will have responsibility for selection, installation and support of ERP solutions to support business needs throughout the Exterran organization.
Candidate must be able to work in Dubai 6-9 months and then return to Houston to work full-time
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop an overall strategy for ERP applications that can take Exterran into the future and capitalize on our scale.
· Develop a solutions strategy that maximizes the current investment that has been made by Exterran in present Oracle EBS ERP system.
· Puts in place strong process and procedures around change management.
· Move Exterran towards a single ERP system deploying Oracle EBS in countries currently on other systems in a timely and cost effective manner.
· Ability to work closely with the business units to help them achieve business objectives.
· Participates and leads senior management discussions around project strategy, including project approval, project execution, cost management, and customer relationships.
· Researches complex business and technical issues to establish what is being done and where improvements are possible in cost and schedule.
· Lead training and employee improvement/development with a view toward maximizing competency, efficiency, and retention.
· Supervise direct reports including interviewing, hiring, and training; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; measuring, rewarding and disciplining employees.
Required Skills or Tools:
· Proficient using complete Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) and PC skills
· 7 years’ experience in Oracle EBS or similar ERP system.
· Proficient in ERP architecture and strategy
· Proficient in process design and implementation
· Proficient with budgeting and financial analysis
· Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to interact with all levels of the organization effectively
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, Computer Science or related business field from a four-year college or university.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading and managing multi-national teams.
· Minimum of 5 years in managing staff.
· Experience deploying Oracle EBS R12 into complex multi-national environments.
· Experience with manufacturing, supply chain, gas compression and process equipment desirable.
· International experience is desirable.
· Must be able to work under pressure
· Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply To This Job