Microsoft Corporation Technology Solutions Professional in Las Colinas, Texas
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Technology Solutions Professional Azure Stack Global Black Belt (GBB).
The GBB Technology Solutions Professional is a technical sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on infrastructure advanced workloads. A Global Black Belt Applications and Infrastructure TSP contributes to revenue and market share growth by leading technical engagements to win solutions leveraging the Microsoft Infrastructure offerings with a specialization in Azure Stack.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
• 50% You will be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Microsoft hybrid solutions. Being a member of the sales opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations, help execute proof of concepts, design and implement solutions leveraging P-Sellers, partners, ISVs and MCS as needed. You will directly support the market share and revenue growth of Microsoft hybrid platform through your technical leadership in designing and implementing mission critical solutions for our customers.
• 30% You will be the thought leader in hybrid space. You lead by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, reference architecture etc in your area of expertise
• 20% You will influence the Microsoft hybrid platform go to market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter.
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Experienced. 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles required
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
• Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives preferred
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
• Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing required
• Application and Infrastructure architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the Cloud Application and Infrastructure space with experience in hybrid cloud infrastructure and application development required
• Domain-specific subject matter expert. Deep technical knowledge of implementation scenarios for Azure Stack to apply that to customer advanced workloads; and to provide meaningful technical feedback to engineering groups required
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
• Technical proficiency to quickly learn new and emerging technologies required
• Planning for success. Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning preferred
• Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and management of technology required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
• Certifications in domain-specific (Hybrid Management, Networking, Compute, HPC, Hybrid storage, and Linux/OSS) technologies preferred
• Certification in Azure infrastructure exams (70-533 or 70-534) preferred
• Certifications in information security desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.