Dell Account Executive - Lead Generation Manager - Round Rock, TX (17000U2F) in Round Rock, Texas
Account Executive - Lead Generation Manager - Round Rock, TX (17000U2F)
Job ID R06231
Date posted 10/09/2017
Location Round Rock, Texas
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Account Executive, Lead Generation Manager - Round Rock, TX
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Account Executive, Lead Generation Manager to join our team in Round Rock, TX.
The Account Executive works with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships. Works with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account. Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client. Plans and directs all sales activities and selling resources. May have responsibility for the pre-sales function.
- Duties include working with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Will work with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account
- Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Can effectively interface at many levels with senior managers
- Bachelor's (Non -Technical)
- Relevant sales experience
- Ability to influence others to achieve results, ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Exhibits confident behavior
- Proactive, results driven
- Consultative skills, negotiation skills
- Presentation skills, communication skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve results Company Description With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers LIPriority CommercialSales