Planned Systems International, Inc. Help Desk Technician II in San Antonio, Texas
Planned Systems International is seeking multiple candidates for a local Help Desk Services project. This project will support an educational campus of multiple buildings with Help Desk, Desktop, and AV/VTC services, and manage/support all the automation deployment, configuration, and maintenance of the Windows Platform, PC’s, laptops, peripherals (printers, fax, phone, wireless, audio visual equipment, video teleconferencing, LCD TV’s/monitors, and associated software. This is a critical and large environment requiring top-notch skills and customer support. Members of this team support the U.S. Military personnel at Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, TX.
*Essential Functions: *
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the Microsoft OS products and services at the Training Center, persons in this role will assist Tier I personnel in solving technical problems and resolving elevated issues by confirming the problem and using/finding solutions to complex issues. Candidates will also be able to handle tier 1 help desk items when necessary, and will perform onsite installations or replacement of hardware components, software repair, diagnostic testing, and troubleshooting via remote desktop connections.
*Minimum Requirements: *
- Working knowledge of Microsoft OS, help desk tracking system(s), and other software utilized at the center [i.e. SCCM (previously SMS), RightNow CRM, & HP Asset Manager], evidenced by experience or prior training, working with customer service (phone, live chat, email, fax, and/or remote assistance).
- 3 + years of progressively more responsible experience in a Microsoft customer service computer support environment supporting a large critical environment and including supporting all facets of workstation maintenance and support to include PC’s, laptops, and peripherals and experience successfully handling the escalated issues in an enterprise environment.
- Must hold a current Security + certification as well as one or more of the following: A+ or Network+.
- Must have proven customer service skills with customer service being their driving force.
- Experience working on an Windows Help Desk team supporting the U.S. Military, a large hospital, or an academic institution.
- Must be willing and able to work 8 hours shifts between 6AM – 7PM as needed.
- U.S. Citizenship is required as is the ability to transfer or obtain the required clearance and/or access.
Company Background: Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including; Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans. NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protect Veterans.