USAA Lead Treasury Operations Analyst in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Lead Treasury Operations Analyst for our San Antonio, TX facility.
This hierarchy performs routine work assignments and problem resolution in support of Treasury Operations through one or more of the following activities: enterprise treasury process improvement efforts, operational trend analysis, system troubleshooting and support, and operational cost analysis/benchmarking. Provides program/project support to Agile Product Owners and program/project leads. May lead moderate to complex Money Movement programs.
- Provides expert knowledge to advise Enterprise partners in the identification, research, and analysis of money movement business and technology opportunities.
- Leads the identification, research, and analysis of money movement business and technology opportunities.
- Leads the most complex process improvement initiatives with cross functional teams, including making project decisions and prioritizing work to support improvement efforts. Supports requirements development and testing of process improvement work.
- Proactively demonstrates advanced knowledge of change management skills and effectively communicates advanced understanding of Money Movement value offering.
- Proactively demonstrates advanced knowledge of process excellence methodology and effectively demonstrates advanced process acumen.
- Leads in the development of complex business enhancements, coordinating with and providing recommendations to support functions such as Legal, Compliance, and Risk Management.
- Proactively demonstrates advanced collaboration with IT to implement Money Movement system upgrades, develops test scenarios, and leads moderately complex system testing and implementation.
- Provides expert level research capabilities, and serves as the subject matter expert to Executive Management Group and Executive Council for Money Movement products, processes, and services. Independently researches complex business issues requiring knowledge of business principles and theories. Provides complex analysis supporting the planning and implementation of EMM systems and upgrades.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Proven strong ability to manage competing priorities, take initiative, and deliver on project deadlines and objectives.
- Effectively communicates advanced expertise of industry and market trends to help facilitate business decisions
This is an individual contributor position that typically reports to an executive-level role in the Chief Finance Office.
- Eight plus year’s relevant financial operations, information technology, business or banking operations.
- Proven experience working with leadership and subject matter experts to develop, review and provide guidance with business & technology related initiatives.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience developing EMG-level communications.
- Expert knowledge of relevant technical discipline.
- Proven analytic skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery level use of applicable Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, IT or related discipline. Four years of relevant work experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree in addition to the minimum years of experience required.
Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Aptitude toward process improvements and automation
- Technical experience with industry related applications and platforms
- Six Sigma Black Belt
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is* not available* for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 8/02/17 by 11:59 pm CST time.
IMPORTANT: External Applicants – When filling out your name and other personal information below, DO NOT use any special characters or ALL CAPS. Use only standard letters in the English alphabet. Including special characters or all uppercase letters will cause errors in your application.
Lead Treasury Operations Analyst TX-San Antonio R0010547