Sabre Contributor Software Development in Southlake, Texas
Req ID: 7503
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
The Air Availability and Dynamic Schedules team develops high performance applications that provides schedules and seats availability for shopping and pricing queries.
A Developer is responsible for designing and implementing solutions as well as providing guidelines for junior developers.
Developer – Contributor
• Under general supervision, develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or
enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity
• Has good understanding of business application
• Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them
• Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
• Demonstrates software
• Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology
• Create optimization programs to resolve problems
• Design and build prototype applications
Please contact your Human Resources Representative.
‘Must have’ skills:
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience as Java Developer and C+• Expert knowledge in Java Core Multithread
• Good knowledge and experience in WEB technologies
• Very good communication skills in English, written and verbal
• Good team player
‘Nice to have’ skills:
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results
• Experience in Continuous Integration
• Databases (Oracle, MySQL)
At Sabre, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup. Our company culture includes casual work environments, employee amenities, flexible work arrangements, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by intelligent team members who you will be proud to call your peers.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Employee Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Stay connected with Sabre Careers