Texas Health Resources Monitoring Engineer III in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources is seeking at Monitoring Engineer III for their Data Center Operations.
• Full Time; 1st Shift
Minimum Education Required:
• Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field required
• Two years of additional relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Minimum Experience Required:
• 6 Years of Experience--Managing, implementing, and maintaining Enterprise Class IT Operation Management Solutions: Service Desk platforms/ desktop or server management tools / data analysis or log analytics platforms / Technology & Security Operations Center Engineering - Management Design/Architect/Implement/Maintain Responsible for all phases of the service life-cycle of operational management solutions. These tools support incident response, capacity planning, security events and cost containment for network, server, storage, application, data center facility and security events.
• Hadoop experience in Cloudera, Horton, or Java Scripting
Technology & Security Operations Center Engineering - Implement/Maintain
• Will ensure tools are socialized throughout the organization by fostering and maintaining relationships with technology and business customers. Be a technical and professional lead for both internal and external team members. Identify and develop ongoing tactical changes regarding operational tools and technology that support ITS and THR strategic initiatives.
• Align tool functions within operational workflows and continually validate accuracy and integration.
• Will leverage multiple technologies and methods to retrieve, manipulate and present relevant data for operational use by all layers of the organization; to include: SQL/XML/Python/Java and others. Develop solutions to technology and business problems utilizing common tools; to include: Hadoop/Hue/Grafana/MS Power BI/Share Point and others.
• Address all operational and improvement activities with a cost containment, security and high reliability centric focus.
• Must continuously evaluate the tools and services provided to seek opportunities for innovation and improvement.
• Provide customer education and support
• Engage with the PMO on all projects to ensure operational tools are providing the visibility and support required to ensure the successful application deployment
• Help direct and improve troubleshooting efforts, provide technical guidance to technology and business team leaders as well as subject matter customers of operational tools and data.
• Collaborate with the Technology and Security Operations Center to integrate tools into response workflows and operational procedures
• Engage with customer base to identify improvement opportunities across the technology stack and process
• Engage in technical and personal training that benefit the core functions of the team and the individual
• Create opportunities to pass that knowledge onto peers and demonstrate, through self-growth, leadership qualities and the desire to elevate not only themselves, but also those around them.
• Maintain accurate and detailed documentation around the implementation of all the tools
• Ensure consistent documentation standards are set and followed regarding tool configuration as well and customer specific requirements
• Mange and ensure the integrity of monitored objects-network/server/storage/application/facility and security events adhere to THR standards
• Ensure all object relationships are accurate and consistent throughout the operational stack
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.