Rose International INC Business Analyst in Austin, Texas
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 280166
Location: Austin, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Scheduling, Project Management, Engineering, Design
Title: Business Analyst 2
Duration: August 31, 2018
Location: Austin, Texas
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered “works made for hire” and are the property of the TWC. TWC may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Workers) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by the Texas law. TWC will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Worker(s).
Contractor will work with the Manager of the Project Management Office to perform complex to advanced project and analyst work including; detailed project planning, oversight and tracking, business analysis, and solicitation development.
• Manage all aspects of a technology related project.
• Ensure project tasks and products follow the development process and quality guidelines while meeting both functional and contractual requirements.
• Work with peers from user area and contractor staff to coordinate, plan, assign, supervise, and evaluate the work of the project staff in a matrixed organization structure.
• Manage deliverable content expectations, review processes, and acceptance criteria.
• Ensure deliverables meet the agreed upon quality and content.
• Develop and manage project budgets, schedules, work plans, resource requirements, and cost estimates and projections.
• Ensure all team members understand the project standards and be able resolve challenges with the quality of any party''s work products.
• Communicate with the project stakeholders, management, and other relevant parties.
• Document detailed system requirements.
Worker Skills and Qualifications
• 6 Years Full-time experience in project management work, business analysis, or project administration. Experience managing large, complex projects throughout all development phases.
• 6 Years Experience in structured design and development process, scope control, project estimation, risk mitigation, and preventive and corrective actions for overruns.
• 6 Years Experience managing project activities; establishing project goals and objectives; exercising sound judgment in making critical decisions; analyzing complex information and developing plans to address identified issues; demonstrate negotiation and facilitation skills; identify project risks and gaps; prepare reports; and communicate effectively.
• 5 Years Experience reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user and stakeholder needs.
• 5 Years Experience facilitating and documenting business process mapping and business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems that make a business more effective.
• 5 Years Experience documenting detailed requirements for information technology solutions that will meet program and user needs.
• 3 Years Experience writing Request for Information, Request for Offer (RFO) and Statement of Work (SOW) documents.
• 3 Years Experience simultaneously collecting requirements across multiple program areas or organizations that are geographically dispersed and that have varying business needs.
• 3 Years Experience with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
• 4 Years Knowledge of project management theories and practices applicable to projects that are complex in scope; of systems and procedures used to evaluate a third-party vendor''s performance; and of local, state, and federal laws and regulations relevant to the administration of the project undertaken.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)