Oracle Software Developer 3 in Austin, Texas
Software Developer 3
platform and building relevant modules and libraries based on functional requirements provided by our business units. You will also be bridging the gaps between the client-side web browser and the server-side ERP infrastructure, andhaving a good understanding the basics of NetSuite ERP platform is essential.
● Working knowledge NetSuite’s Cloud / SaaS based ERP business software systems.
● Design, Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality under SuiteCommerce
Advanced platform based on evolving business needs and execute on product timelines.
● Build structured, reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Creating documentation such as design docs, workflows and user guides.
● Optimize web applications for performance and scalability.
● Collaborate with other team members, and stakeholders.
● Demonstrate solid organization and communication skills.
● Support research, analysis, and development of new concepts and emerging technologies.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or other Information Technology related degree
or equivalent experience required.
Angular, Ember), CSS, JQuery, Prototype, AJAX, JSON.
● 2 years of experience with back-end development in one or more of the following technologies: Java, C , Ruby
on Rails, PHP, Linux.
● 2 years experience interfacing with Restful Web Services.
● 2 years experience working with databases such as MySQL or Oracle SQL or equivalent experience required.
● Good Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Proficient with code versioning tools, such as GIT / SVN.
● Experience with existing eCommerce platform such as NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced, Shopify, Magento, or
● Experience working with NetSuite SuiteCloud platform and SuiteScript API.
● Experience with Node.js.
● Experience with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
● Experience with Asynchronous Module Definition, such as Require.js.
● Familiarity with wireframing, and UI/UX design.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Product Development
Other Locations: US-CO,Colorado-Denver
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire