Rose International INC Business Analyst in Dallas, Texas
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 281483
Location: Dallas, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Compliance, Payment Processing
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: DALLAS, TX
Duration: 1 Year
This position is responsible for certification and compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS). The ideal candidate will leverage payment card industry knowledge along with Information Technology experience to assist in meeting business PCI certification timelines. This position is also accountable for coordinating all PCI related documentation and overseeing the internal audit process under the guidance of Product Management.
Candidates for this position will exhibit ownership, follow-through, initiative, and must have effective communication skill with peers and management speaking to the details of PCI operational activities to internal technical teams.
• Lean PCI audit activities. Assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of policies, procedures and documents required to maintain PCI compliance.
• Experience with PCI Audit Process and Responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Two to three years project management experience is highly desired; PM certification a plus.
• Energetic attitude
• Detail oriented and ability to focus on granular level compliance and security issues.
• Ability to work well on a collaborative team and influence others without direct authority.
• Minimum 3+ year relevant experience
• Bachelor''s degree in related field or equivalent experience.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)