Citi Apps Dev Tech Lead Analyst in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18033340
• This role will report into the Cloud Shard Services function within Global Consumer Bank Chief Technology Office (CTO), Development Technology and Process organization. This role will be responsible for engineering and deploying highly scalable and reusable cloud native shared services globally. This includes incorporating forward looking and emerging patterns and frameworks to build cloud native software translating the usage as reusable standards that will be consumed by multiple development teams
• Define and maintain application/design development patterns used in the next generation application reference architecture
• Engineer the frameworks and services to be globally scalable and reusable across different regions, lines of businesses and channels
• Manage the deployment of foundational shared services across regions and ensure performance, runtime scale with focus on optimal cost
• Evolve the cloud native development patterns with emerging standards, practices and platform offerings
• 7+ years of experience in application development / engineering within financial services or a related industry
• Hands-on experience in using cloud technologies like Cloud Foundry / Docker.
• Extensive experience in Java/J2EE development with expertise in Spring boot, spring cloud services and frameworks
• Expertise in micro services Patterns and Design.
• Knowledge of DB technologies SQL and NoSQL and distributed cache / data grids
• Experience in using CI/CD tools - Maven, Jenkins, RTC, SVN/GIT
• Understand OWASP 10 and standard security practices
The successful candidate will possess the following leadership/personal qualities:
• Be creative, energetic and passionate, driven by the desire to achieve a world-class standard of performance and exceptional customer experience.
• Be an intelligent risk taker, someone who challenges the status quo, operates across boundaries and seeks win-win outcomes.
• Possess uncompromising ethics, unwavering integrity and the confidence and conviction to live and uphold the values of Citi.
• Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related field.
• Master’s degree Preferred