U.S. Bank Information Security Professional - Identity & Access Management in Irving, Texas
U.S. Bank / Elavon is seeking an experienced Information Security Professional - Identity & Access Management to contribute innovative ideas and work towards our technology and compliance initiatives in the Identity and Access Management domain. This person will be responsible for assisting in the administration and maintenance of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) program, its systems, and partner with multiple teams to deliver high quality enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management services for internal and external customers.
• Administrate and maintain IAM systems and solutions in line with U.S. Bancorp policy and security standards
• Provide guidance to the growing the IAM controls and governance around service, application, and other non-human accounts
• Migrate secrets management to automated platforms and provide integration support to application development teams
• Improve IAM processes by recommending opportunities for innovation and automation
• Work with global IT and business teams to educate and remediate access issues and audit findings
• Act as a technical contributor to business, technology, and management partners as an IAM advocate on new projects and initiatives.
• Maintain knowledge and awareness of the global security threats, breaches, and incidents involving identity
Successful applicants will exemplify U.S. Bancorp's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-Certified Information System Security Professional
-At least 7 years experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
• 4 or more years of security experience with strong preference given to experience in the IAM domain
• Proven success with secrets management and non-human account management solutions
• Experience with Privileged Account Management Solutions like: CyberArk, HashiCorp Vault, BeyondTrust Password Safe, One Identity PAM, CA PAM
• Experience working with secure APIs, SSH Keys, Cloud computing, storage, and automated encryption service solutions
• Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices
• Knowledge of industry regulatory environment and risk management practices
• Demonstrated ability to think critically about operational risks and business practices
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting, and organizational skills with a focused attention to detail
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively lead discussions and meetings
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced knowledge (admin/system level) on multiple platforms – Windows, Linux, Solaris
• Ability to take on multiple tasks and deliver work within defined timelines
• Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle with experience with one or more development languages – Python, Java, .NET, etc.
• Experience with middleware and the application delivery technology stack specifically involving back end service security and best practices
• Working knowledge of web applications and services. Prior development experiences a plus.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Richfield
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180012723
Other Locations: United States, Tennessee-TN-Knoxville, Georgia-GA-Atlanta
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.