WageWorks Manager, Relationship Management-Special Projects in Irving, Texas
Manager, Relationship Management
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
With limited supervision by executive and senior division leadership, this role develops and manages the direction of client relationships in a designated group of accounts throughout the account lifecycle, including providing effective tactical and strategic client support and addressing key issues to positively impact client satisfaction and retention. This position will also provide leadership and direction for a team of Client Services professionals with responsibility for attending to all aspects of the customer relationship at the employer level.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Builds and maintains relationships with decision makers in client companies to develop a deep understanding of client business objectives, challenges, opportunities and needs. Assesses clients’ ongoing needs by conducting periodic strategic reviews, uncovers areas for additional revenue growth, and helps them to make informed decisions regarding WageWorks’ offerings. Manages evolving client expectations, needs and priorities, and collaborates with client services, service delivery, sales and information technology teams to ensure effective integration with consulting and service delivery capabilities and priorities.
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of Company products, services and other aspects on which this position provides service to the client, as well as applicable laws and regulations affecting client installations.
- Reviews and analyzes reports of activity, customer surveys and business to evaluate performance of the assigned group of accounts and team. Designs and implements cost reductions and program improvements where appropriate. Modifies strategies, the organization of resources and business plans where necessary.
- Assists Client Services leadership in establishing goals and objectives and for defining strategic/tactical plans that ensure attainment of WageWorks’ client relationship, satisfaction, retention and revenue targets.
- Manages and oversees the activities of the assigned Client Services team, which includes but is not limited to hiring and assigning employees; coaching, training and evaluating employees; coaching, counseling and managing performance; and making salary, merit or other pay increase recommendations. Ensures staff receives proper training on products, systems and services. This position may also make recommendations and/or take corrective action to manage performance as appropriate.
- The ability to effectively plan, develop and direct the activities of teams of client services professionals, as described, as normally obtained through at least 3 - 5 years of full-time employee leadership work experience and proven success working for a consulting, software, or other technology or business solutions company.
- The ability to foster strong relationships with Clients and internal WageWorks’ departments is required.
- Experience performing consulting, client service, account management, customer service or call center experience in a sales support environment is required. The ability and skill to effectively service clients with 5000+ employees, as obtained through at least 5 - 7 years of account management experience in a related field or environment is required.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, communication, presentation, listening and interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described. Incumbents must have the ability to navigate political arenas with ease as well as persuade, influence and sell change effectively while projecting a professional image. Requires self-confidence and the ability to work independently. Ability to interact effectively with clients, sales team members, operations, customer service and other internal departments as described is required.
- Requires excellent data gathering and analysis skills, utilizing reports, spreadsheets, web-based applications, and other software tools. The ability to assess and resolve simple to complex issues related to products, service delivery or payroll issues is essential.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, orientation to detail as well as a high commitment to client satisfaction are required. The ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities under time constraints is required. The abilities to proactively identify client needs and offer solutions as well as build rapport and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the client organization are essential.
- Knowledge and expertise in or the ability to rapidly learn the Company’s products and services is required.
- Knowledge of FSA, HSA, Commuter or other tax-advantaged benefits, payroll, GL and accounting is desirable.
- Organizational and client related enterprise project management level expereince
- Previously managed and oversaw a team of project professionals to ensure projects remain on track and aligned with organizational objectives
- Strong ability to establish and evaluate performance metrics.
- Strong technical experience.
- Integration or migration experience.
- Reporting and analytics experience to support forecast and identifying trends.
A proficient knowledge and understanding of business as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration is strongly preferred.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here. If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place. But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.
Location: Irving, TX
Employment Type: Regular
# of Openings: 1