CoreLogic Sr Professional, Project Management in Irving, Texas
Posting Job Description
Technical IT Project Manager Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects and portfolio budget. Coordinate deadlines,responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and facilitate the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Primary Responsibilities: Work with teams to build release plans. Lead sprint planning and grooming sessions. Monitor sprint burn down and remediation risks as they arise. Day to day monitoring and assistance of project team. Reporting and tracking of budget/cost. Education Requirements: Must have Bachelor's degree in an IT related field, preferred. Certified Scrum Master Preferred Experience and Skill Requirements: At least 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Experience with project management methodologies and techniques. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. facilitate and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Oral skills sufficient to explain needs to technical personnel and technical information to users. Additional Information: Must have experience in Jira.
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must — and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 5-7 years of complex project management experience using Agile methods to deliver large-scape enterprise solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university- preferred
- Ability to work and think independently and take direction
- Strong critical thinking skills with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of version control & deployment
- Must have industry-specific knowledge: familiarity with agency terminology, processes, and emerging/relevant technology and social/media channels
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Ability to influence and manage others
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail, reliably and great energy.
- Experience with project management methodologies like Scrum
- PMP and scrum master certification is a plus. . CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Position Type: Full Time
% Travel Involved: Less than 10%
Country: United States