The Computer Merchant, Ltd. Software Engineer in Plano, Texas
Reference # : 18-00403 Title : Software Engineer Category: Information Technology
Position Type : Contract Experience Level : 6 Years Start Date / End Date : 02/19/2018 / 10/19/2018
Description Software Engineer
Participating in the full software lifecycle development (requirements analysis, design, implementation and unit testing, software integration and test, system level integration)
• Performing requirements analysis / definition to ensure system will meet all customer requirements.
• Integrating system parameters and software solutions into the real-time system and ensure the functionality of the requirement.
• Participating in code and other software artifacts reviews.
• Interacting with engineers from other disciplines, such as Systems and Electrical Engineering, to obtain pertinent information required to accomplish tasks.
• Experience with C/C++ and Ada
• Experience using a Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), e.g., VxWorks, Linux, Green Hills (GH) Integrity or other.
• Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
• Applicants must have the ability to manage their own workload and have decision analysis skills.
• Must be able to manage multiple unrelated tasks in an organized manner.
• Ability to work occasional overtime to support critical program events.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and oral form, and must be able to team well with others.
• A current Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
• Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, VxWorks or other Real time operating systems
• Working with Open CL, Open GL, and CUDA on GPU platforms
• Working experience with Power PC or similar processor, hardware interfaces, and space/airborne sensor systems.
• Experience with design, code, integration, and test of large systems
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.